Access to Zen Practice Group ***
- NEW ** NEW (just across the street from our last location): ** 799 Market Street, 5th floor, San Francisco, CA 94102. The closest intersection is 4th and Market. (Entrance is next to Ross clothing store.)
- Please sign-in with the security guard — to see Anton Kovalyov at Medium office. You may then be given a badge, be keyed up, or just able to go directly up to the 5th floor.
- Upstairs someone from A2Z/Awake will greet you.
Time: 7:30 – 9 pm
Dana* range: $15 – 20/visit suggested dana/donation.**
At every meeting, we have two baskets/envelopes for dana/donation:
- Dana for teachings – this will go directly to the teacher for her teachings.
- Dana for care-taking of the Sangha – this will go towards paying for the supplies and other expenses to keep the group going. See the link below in the Sangha pages section for a breakdown of how much we collect and spend.
The more you can give, the more people can join as this is open to all. If you have a PayPal account, you can send your dana electronically to the following accounts:
- Dana for teachings – email@example.com
- Dana for care-taking of the sangha – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a drop-in group. While classes often are presented as a series, feel free to come for a full series or on a individual basis.
- 30 minute zazen/meditation
- 20-30 minute Dharma Talk
- 20+ Q & A or small group
- Practice Suggestions and Dedication of Merit
If you would like to participate remotely, you can do so with Zoom. If you’re new to Zoom or to our sitting group, visit this link: https://zoom.us/j/272155964. This will download Zoom client onto your computer and automatically launch the meeting. Zoom is available for Windows and Mac computers as well as Android and iPhone devices.
If you already have Zoom client you can use this Meeting ID to connect: 272-155-964. The meeting starts at 7:15PM PST, 15 minutes before the 7:30PM meditation. Please connect between 7:15 and 7:30.
To preserve people’s privacy these sitting group meetings are not recorded.
If you have any problems using Zoom, please email Anton <email@example.com>.
The following pages are protected by a password. Please ask one of the Sangha members if you would like access.
Feel free to bring friends, family, benefactors, neutral persons, difficult persons, enemies, and all beings — ALL are welcomed!