What is a “Practice Discussion?”
A Practice Discussion, or “PD”, is a term for when you want to meet with a Teacher or Practice Leader to talk about your meditation practice, Dharma teachings, or a current life situation within the context of practice.
Exploring how to incorporate a practice framework into everyday life can bring enrichment and settledness to it. This is a process I’m honored to be able to share with you. — Rev. Liên
Arranging Practice Discussions with Rev. Liên
As Rev. Liên is not supported by any institution nor persons, you are asked to engage in the practice of dana*. “Generosity,” “freely giving,” and “donation” are a few common translations of this Pali term.
If you are interested in connecting in this way, the dana process is:
- The first meeting of 20 minutes is give-as-you-feel-moved
- After which, the suggested dana is $50-100 for up to 30 minutes
- No one is ever turned away for lack of funds
- When possible, please give dana in an envelope
- Current full-time monastics and those living fully in a practice community will be recipients of Rev. Liên‘s practice of dana
To arrange for a PD, please contact Rev. Liên at email@example.com
With metta and a warm gassho.
Photos by Deb Svoboda. Go here for her amazing work!